Brave Irene

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, bob_bopp@classic.msn.com
Subject: Brave Irene
From: Grywiz <Grywiz@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 21:15:17 EST
Finally Irene's fuel tank has been repaired and we have had our first
dance!!!!  Enter the dreaded Morgan scuttle shake....a dance of it's own, more
suited to the Mosh Pit than the gentil society....not surprising..I know that
my front end is thoroughly buggered....fortunately have complete rebuild
already on site....
Irene may be too tame a name, much as she does figure in modern children's
minds as a " doer...press on regardless sort"...the throaty roar that greets
me evokes perhaps more of a Wagnerian image...
I couldn't be more happy....
Mog On
PMB