RE: trip to Malvern

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: trip to Malvern
From: Skip Tannen <Tannen@googolbox.babson.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:18:51 -0500
Surprisingly, my other half truly enjoyed the trip to Malvern.  I think
she liked it because the atmosphere was so friendly and because you can
get so close to the actual hands-on feel of the company, its people, and
how they operate.  Also, she understood how rare it is to find such a
special car still being made by hand.

Since our trip was a good mix of castles, day hikes, sightseeing,
shopping, and British car-related activities, she put up with my
activities and the cries of "oh, look, there's another [MG, Morgan,
Austin, Triumph, Morris, etc.]!".

skip