Fax info from the factory

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fax info from the factory
From: Skip Tannen <Tannen@googolbox.babson.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:51:31 -0500
Hi, a good friend of mine told me that owners are able to fax their
serial number to the factory and receive a fax back with a complete
history of the car.  He does not have access to a fax machine, and has
asked me to send the fax for him.  Can anyone tell me if they have done
this before?  If so, what should be on the request and what is their fax
number?  Also, any hints on international faxing would be appreciated.

My friend has a '56 Plus4 (s/n 3496) - I would love to do this for him
as a Christmas present.  Thanks in advance.

Skip Tannen
tannen@babson.edu