Re: vib mounts

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: vib mounts
From: S Manwell <smanwell@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 14:09:31 -0500
tjsouz@epix.net wrote:
> Moss box on a +4 ther are two vib. mounts.  Is there a low cost
> substitute from Barry Controls or Lord Mounts or somebody?  I hate to
> pay 35 pounds (Melvyn Rutter)  for something that should cost under $10.
> Regards, Tony

I can't imagine the factory charging that much.  Have you tried them?
Their price is probably 35 / 2.

You're right, though, that it seems like a possible off-the-shelf HVAC
component.  Incidently, there are standard HVAC pulleys that are
constructed just like the lower fan pulley on a TR engine +4.  Don't
know if any are an exact match.

--Steve