Re: Al cap strips for rear deck

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Al cap strips for rear deck
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 20:30:09 -0500
At 12:53 PM 12/4/97 -0500, John T. Blair wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone has found a source for these cap strips that
>might be 7/8" to 1" wide?
>
>John

How about a boatbuilding supply house, and try some stainless strips like
they use for rubrails along the sides of the hull? You could paint the car
and then attach the strips unpainted.

I have a pair of the factory style aluminum strips that I didn't use when
reassembling my car. I'll be happy to sell them to anyone willing to pay
the Melvyn Rutter catalogue price plus shipping from Boston, Mass.

Jerry Murphy