Re: new tub

To: les_burkholder@sunshine.net
Subject: Re: new tub
From: MOGOWNER <MOGOWNER@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 22:22:27 EST
Thanx for the tip. Several questions, if you please. What about the chassis?
I'm sure that there's some kick-up of the rear, and this (and possibly some
other unknown problem) would need to be addressed prior to my fitting the new
frame/body. My idea was to just remove the old woodenframe and body, trash
them, dip and strip the wings and then prime them. I would then sand and paint
the chassis (Hopefully leaving suspension, engine, etc. in place) and then fit
the new body and wings once they were painted. Is this a reasonable scenario
or am I missing something? I'd hate to get started only to not be able to
complete the project and then bring it to my local(and good) restoration shop
thereby boosting the cost significantly.