Re: Background Info on Mog Plus 4 #4095

To: Wildbil923@aol.com
Subject: Re: Background Info on Mog Plus 4 #4095
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 23:33:42 -0600
Bless your heart, this is one of 4 of Lew Spencers Baby Doll 5's,
probably.  If you do need any pictures I think I have some from the late
sixties prior to John McDonald parting it out.  Of all the Baby Dolls
number 5 seems to have been the most prolific at reproduction.
Chuck Harris
Remembering a drive in Baby Doll 5 at Willow Springs