air blatters

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: air blatters
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 97 10:28:35 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

David asked;
If anyone have ideas or plans for making air cushions, I am open for ideas.

Regards,
David

David ;

I use a  air mattress  from Walmart ($1.98) . Its a small kids kick board
type  ( with the window ) .  Before blowing it up I cover both sides with
duct tape.  Works great !
A little addition I did was to add a hose with a squeeze ball at the end
like you would find on a Doctors blood pressure cuff. Allows me to adjust
the firmness as I drive down the road.
Been thinking about plugging the hose into one of those little 12 volt air
compressors to have the first Morgan with a Power seat.

I've done the  foam bit and while fine for short around town drives nothing
works as well as the air blatter . If I could I'd have blatters in all my
cars.

Bob Nogueira