seat cushions

To: morgan list <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: seat cushions
From: mogger@pacbell.net
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 12:59:16 -0800
Turn your search engines loose on this question.
A quick look with the argument "inflatable seat cushions" yields:
(among many returns)
===

http://www.trakkerinc.com/adv/trimate/tricat/tricat.htm#buns

BUNS-OOH!

Inflatable Seat Cushion for Hard Uncomfortable Surfaces

Sit in total comfort no matter where, on very little air.

Just bring your BUNS-OHH! along and the hardest seat is transformed
instantly into a cushiony one. This inflatable product insulates you
from cold stadium benches and concrete seats.

Folds to pocket size for easy carrying to special events.

Official Supplier for Canada's Dick Assman "Soft Seat" cushion

Approximate Inflated Size: 11" x 17" / 28 cm x 43 cm
Made of soft velour fabric.

Ideal for:

Travel comfort
Sports events
Picnic in the park
Recreational activities (camping, fishing, boating, etc.)

1@ $12.95 2 @ $19.95 cdn.

===

http://www.comforthouse.com/comfort/twinseatcus.html

Split Seat Makes Sitting Less Painful. This open center inflatable,
two-part cushion relieves sitting distress from hemorrhoids, injured
coccyx, or other sensitive irritations. Each side can be inflated 2½",
allowing for custom adjustment. Measures 16"x17". Deflates to fold
into your pocket. Brown. Custom pillow case available.

Twin-Rest Inflatable Seat Cushion #25010 $14.00

===
I found nothing that looks like a replacement for the original
equipment, maybe I should look more.  I use foam in our 4/4.  This has
worked OK, but I suspect is a bit thinner now than when new.  Too much
seat time!  I've tried experimenting with inner tubes.  Haven't got
that figured out yet.  Any suggestions out there?? The 4/4 seat
bottoms are different than +4's, at least in my observations, and may
require different solutions.

John McNaughton 1966 4/4