RE: MORGAN LIFE MAGAZINE

To: "'M/L Shields'" <mshields@pclink.com>
Subject: RE: MORGAN LIFE MAGAZINE
From: Ray Rudzki <ray@millicom.clara.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 11:04:34 -0000
Dear Loydd

We have also had the same problem with contacting Morgan life, Peter =
Ijsseldijk may be infirm or otherwise incapacitated, today I have =
written a letter to Holland asking for a reply - will post the reply =
when we get it. I will also contact a few of the folks in the Dutch =
Morgan Club to see if they can find out anything locally - again =
response will be forwarded.

Kindest Regards

Melvyn Rutter
=20