Morgan Spares Web Site

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Morgan Spares Web Site
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:26:52 -0500
As many of you may know, the "original" Morgan Spares Ltd, now in Ancram, NY,
has been turned over by Bob Couch to Linda and Larry Eckler.   Bob is opening
up Morgan Spares West in Washington State on the Left Coast.

I received the note below about the new Morgan Spares East web site.  It looks
pretty good, although the online parts list (the best part) is still under
construction and not available.

Happy Holidays!

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4

Hi Morgan Owner!  Just a note to let you know that we have a web site
now at www.morgan-spares.com  Please be sure to check it out!

What's new?  Robert is moving to Washington State to establish Morgan
Spares - West.  Linda and Larry Eckler, who have combined over 12
years of Morgan experience, are here to serve you back here on the
East Coast.  Need anything? - just give us a holler.