Happy Holidays

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happy Holidays
From: WJBDLB <WJBDLB@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 16:51:51 EST
Happy holidays from Moggie (1966 4/4 competition) and her family (Bill and
Desi Benet, Rochester New York)
Moggie was down slightly this year in milage, only turning in approx 950
miles.  But since there was family illness, Moggie will "accept" that as an
excuse.
Next year, hopefully, she will get new rear end suspension, allowing her to
resume her autocross campaigns.  And of course, the 1600 GT engine is sitting
in the garage waiting to be swapped with the current 1498 cc engine.
I was noticing the amount of milage people are reporting.  It seems that very
few people (including myself) are able to get the road  time to really enjoy
these wonderful machines.
Happy New Year everyone, and lets all try to double our milage next year!!!
Desi and Bill Benet
wjbdlb@aol.com
66 4/4 competition