RE: car covers

To: "'Colin Butter'" <c.butter@umds.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: car covers
From: Simon J Orebi Gann <simonog@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 14:55:16 -0000
Covers should not be used for long term storage, as they stop everything
from breathing and staying dry.

I have an EXCELLENT one which I use for the occasions when I transport the
car on a trailer (to those races we don't drive to in it, for example), and
I have found it to be really good at keeping the road muck off and out of
the car on a long journey.  It consists of a soft cover which protects the
car from abrasion of the outer waterproof cover.

Mine came from Brands Hatch Morgan in England (+44(0) 1732-882017 or e-mail
rick_bourne@msn.com).

In order to make it really good, it is tailor fitted for the car itself.
 Not sure if it could be made to a pattern for a remote car: worth a word
if you are interested.

Let me know if you would like any other details.

Simon