RE: Simpson's

Subject: RE: Simpson's
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 13:05:12 -0500
Tony,

Thanks for the information.  I've been to Las Vegas a number of times,
either to conferences or to visit the Nevada Test Site or Yucca
Mountain.  I've driven through Henderson on occasion as well (on the way
to see Hoover Dam).   Next time I'll make sure and make a pilgrimage to
Homer's abode.

Chuck Vandergraaf
"we have not come to praise nuclear waste, but to bury it"
'52 +4