Re[2]: SU needles

To: FPS3@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net, Oddcarnut <Oddcarnut@aol.com>
Subject: Re[2]: SU needles
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:22:01 -0500
     Okay, I'll bite. For all of us hammer-and-tongs folks, how does one go
     about measuring an SU needle? I know the diameter alters the air-fuel
     mixture at different throttle openings, but how does one go about
     putting that to real world experience? This sounds even more
     theoretical than driving about with the roof up!

     Chip (long quiet) Brown