F.Y.I.

Subject: F.Y.I.
From: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:55:47 +0000
You can reach Cantab by addressing Julie at:

     cantab@mediasoft.net

I visit with she and Morgan (the name of their chief mechanic, really!)
quite frequently as it is from them that I purchased our Morgan Plus 8.
For some reason the address on their web page doesn't seem to work
anymore - and I haven't asked them why.  They probably need to do some
updating.

As well, in a personal note from Joe DeMatio, one of the editors of the
AUTOMOBILE magazine - he said that the March, 1998, issue will have a
"Morgan RPM" in it.  I have no idea what an "RPM" is, however.  I guess
I will have to wait for my March issue.

Arlo Levisen