Re: Rochdale; no morgan content

To: William Zehringa <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: Rochdale; no morgan content
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 98 18:36:41 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Thursday, 22-Jan-98 09:39 AM
>
> From: William Zehring          \ Internet:    (zehrinwa@umdnj.edu)
> To:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>

> Will Zehring
>
> p.s. Okay, Okay, here's some mog content: Hey, Bob, when are you going to
send
> me your prose on rebuilding the steering box on me 4/4?

Twenty five years ago I graduated from college  and all I could think about
was
     'I'll never have another paper due.' Little  did I know that there was
a Will Zehring out there waiting for me.

 Okay Will its on the computer and in rough draft. As soon as  I do some
polishing  up  ( ie move it from  ' sign this guy up for literacy classes
stage to the ' Oh he's working on his GED stage ' )  I'll  ship you off a
copy of the sections you need .

On another "MORGAN " topic  ,  I've managed to get out to the garage and do
some work on the Drophead Cpe.  Preparing to fabricate a repair patch for
the front fender.   When I went down to the metal shop to buy a sheet of
steel for the patch I   had to measure the thickness . Damn was I shocked to
see that the fenders are 16 gauge steel !. That like twice the thickness of
the body metal.  No wonder that sucker was so hard to hammer out .

Going to have to get me a bigger hammer!

Bob Nogueira

PS.  Will, how many points do I loose if the papers late ?    :)