New Morgan Website

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Morgan Website
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 12:50:38 -0800
Dear Listers,

We'd like to announce the birth of the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada
WEBSITE! At:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc

This "baby" is gender neutral, aint the prettiest, & weighs little BUT
it has a local, national & international Events
List, Newsletter articles, Links, Morgan car info, Photo Gallery, Club
Info & History.

The Regalia, British Car Council, and Specialty Vehicle Association of
Ontario pages will be
online soon. Please come & visit and sign our Guestbook. We hope to
update "baby" often, as it
grows! Wish I could figure out how to reset its counter....

Thanks,

--
Fred Kuzyk
President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada

Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc/