Re: Rant response

To: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>,
Subject: Re: Rant response
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 98 20:34:35 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Arlo:
   Must say that while I could  be expected to really loose it when the kid
hit the Morgan, he and the other people of Mission were so nice that there
was no way I could get angry.  Most of my trip through So Dakota was in a
thunder storm so I had little chance to stop and meet people. Here in Texas
you can always sit out a rain storm by parking under a overpass, but  I had
gone by So.Dakota's over pass in Rapid City before the storm hit  :)
Must say that  what I saw left me wanting to go back some day.

Bob Nogueira