The wait is over! - new owner

To: <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The wait is over! - new owner
From: "Simon Chambers" <DrSimon@azure.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:29:02 -0000
Hi All.

The wait is finally over... and I seem to be in heaven! - Yes on Saturday we
went and picked up our new +4 from Mrs Miles, the dealer in Woodbury
Devon. - The car is wonderful. Beyond all expectations!

No air bag - I did not want one, but the windscreen is electrically heated!
and the other heater (fan) is capable of filling the car with hot air even
though it has been 0C (32F) this weekend.

Not had much to say on this mailing list before (although I have been on it
for almost a year as a virtual owner ) but now we have one - that purrs
along the road - turns faces - and makes driving in the Dorset lanes and
villages where we live just a joy, I understand all your fanaticism and love
of the car.

Sometimes in life, the waiting and expectation for things can be better that
when you finally get what you want - For the Morgan, this has not been the
case. The total joy of  driving your own Morgan is easily worth the years
waiting that you need to do. For any other virtual drivers on this list - I
say just hang in there.

I hope the get some pictures on the web - showing the car and the details of
the dash layout changes soon.

Maybe I should just have the week off work and drive….

Simon

Dr. Simon Chambers.
Technical Director, Azure Limited.
Dorchester Dorset, ENGLAND
Tel: +44 1305 251771  Fax: +44 1305 251779
eMail: DrSimon@azure.com