backing plates needed

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: backing plates needed
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:09:41 EST
Does anyone have any backing plates for FRONT drum brakes that they would part
with cheap? Just need the backing plates- no wheel cylinders, etc.

Also need a set of front drum shoes

Not a priority- but I would also like to find..

Lucas defroster (demister)- the suction-cup kind with the switch built-in.

Also- 100E Ford motor.

Anyone interested in:

Anyone need a TR head? cleaned & disassembled.  $125.00

TR3 flywheel? $25.00

Jaguar/Moss box with overdrive and Morgan/Jag Muff coupling- use your top
plate, w/solinoid. Add "legs" to your +4 or +8.  $1600.00

Rebuilt Morgan/Moss gearbox C/R- from my '65 +4- use your top plate $1500.00

8HP Ford (Morgan trike) block, head, pistons & rods, head, starter motor.
$75.00

Anyone interested in a set of Aluminum finned drums for +4 rear- let me know.
I am considering having more machined- probably around $150.00 a pair. You can
do it cheaper as outlined in the bedside reader- but these will be ready to
install. Most racers use 'em. Look good & work good.

new +4 muff coupling $100

Morgan rear axle shafts $50.00@

Convert your trike to hydraulic brakes- this will get you started. Pair of
backing plates, shoes and drums. You add Spitfire wheel cylinders and
fabricate master cylinder... $100.00

"Chopped" Morgan windscreen for +4 with sidescreens. Made by cutting 3" off of
top of Morgan windshield frame. Beautiful alternative to Brooklands screens.
Slight tinted green glass (as I remember) Really makes the car look "right".
$300.00

Windscreen mounts for a +4. The part that bolts to the car. Need re-chrome.
(from a burnt car) $30.00 the pair.

Stock rear brake drums used but good. $40.00 pair

everything "plus shipping"

fred sisson