Message for Paul Swarts - Little Morgan Content

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Message for Paul Swarts - Little Morgan Content
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:18:08 -0500
Hello Paul,

The fellows' name is Martin Barkel and when I tried to reply to his
email, the message was not deliverable.  That's why I posted through the
public Morgan mail.

His email address was listed as WERKGROEP/PC150/BARKEL
(IMCEAMS-WERKGROEP_PC150_BARKEL)

I didn't have any better luck replying to your message.  It was also
undeliverable.  Don't understand why.

Good luck reaching Martin,

Joe D
Sparta, NJ (USA)
'62 yellow 4/4

>>  > Joe ,
>>
>>  You must be right about the french blue Wykeham's Morgan. I,ve
rented it
>>  too, and became a victim also.
>>  Just came back from denver Colorado to view a morgan for sale.
>>  Sadly the car was not what I wanted and was sold to a chap in
Florida.