Re: DHC Hinges & Doors

To: nogera@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: DHC Hinges & Doors
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 22:53:14 -0600
Bob,
Don't forget that Boxing Day is this Sunday and that Saturday at 3:30 is
the Silly Willie Chilli Rallye in Grapevine.  If during this busy weekend
you need any help with the drophead I am available (would much rather be
in your garage than painting my house).  Maybe it will rain.
Chuck Harris
On Wed, 18 Feb 98 21:33:23 -0500 Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
writes:
>-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --
>
>Hey Moggers  I want to thank everyone for the suggestions regarding
>drilling
>out the hinges.  Took one apart and  was happy to find that the wear
>was
>primarily in the pin the wear in the hinge is minor and pretty even so
>won't have to deal with an egg shape hole,
>Hopefully I'll have time this week to pick up the correct drill bits
>and
>reams and be able to do the hinges this weekend.  Then I start
>building the
>doors .
>
>Bob Nogueira

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]