License Plates

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: License Plates
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 20:54:11 -0500
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 20:52:53 -0500
To: Oddcarnut@aol.com
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>

Ken and all

Is NOTAKIT your license plate?  My son suggested that for me awhile ago and
we thought it to be original.  But, I've not ordered the special plate yet.

Perhaps the Morgan worldwide data-base can add the special license plate
names/numbers etc.

By the way, while writing this I tried to bring up the data base and it
tells me the URL is not listed.  Did it move?

Gary
Grafton, OH
1991 +8