+4 parts needed

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: +4 parts needed
From: tjsouz@epix.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:23:16 -0800
Hello Morgan people:

The '52 +4, 4 seater project is close to being a rolling chassis.  The
rusty, ugly chassis and suspension parts are cleaned and painted.  The
TR3 motor  lower section is rebuilt and the head is due back from the
machine shop soon.  New upgraded rear brakes have been installed and all
the parts for the new front disk brakes have been fitted.  The assembly
rolls around the shop and the hand brake holds it parked.

There are still some items needed.
        The left stub axle has a steering arm that's too short.  I need a left
stub axle with a 6.5 inch steering arm which should be one from any +4
or 4/4 Morgan from '55 through the '60's.
        The thermostat lower housing is missing.  It's a somewhat cylindrical
aluminum casting that bolts to the tfront of the head.
        The generator pulleys I have are both badly chipped.  This is a cast
iron part that fits the TR3 wide fan belt.
        The radiator support brackets are missing.  These are Tee shaped
castings that bolt to the frame and hold up the radiator.
        The push button tip for the hand brake handle is missing.  It's a
chrome plated tubular part that screw onto the top of the brake detent
rod.

        I sure would appreciate any help with finding used parts for the
above.  I know I can buy new pieces, but being semi-retired there's not
a lot of money for new pieces, besides, if you can help me out I get to
meet a new Morgan friend.

Regards and Thanks,  Tony Souza