Re: 1968 More Government

To: jdwelch@datawing.com
Subject: Re: 1968 More Government
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:31:14 -0600
J. D.
Yankee Government interference with a free market place.  Cars prior to
those standards could be imported without modification.  Cars
manufactured after had to conform.  Were it not for the efforts of Bill
Fink no Morgans would have been brought in for many years.
Chuck Harris
Pre 68 infact pre 40
On Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:44:18 -0700 "J.D. Welch" <jdwelch@datawing.com>
writes:
>Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen.
>
>I've seen mention of "pre-68" and "post-68" in discussions of Morgans.
>
>What is the significance of this point in time?
>
>Curiously,
>J.D. Welch
>(Still Morgan-less but not giving up hope!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]