Re: Classic Car events March/April?

To: Peter White <an5@deepsouth.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Classic Car events March/April?
From: wagstaff@newnet.co.uk
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 10:16:56 -0800
Peter White wrote:

> Hi, I am travelling from NZ to California mid March and onto the U.K
> returning via California early April. Does anyone know of any Classic Car
> Shows/ events on at this time in California or the U.K (I am aware of the
> London Classic Car Show 21 and 22 of March)?

Dear Peter

On 14th March there is a Motorsport Day at the Brooklands Museum
including an appearance by the 24 litre Napier Railton and an auction of
motorsport memorabilia in aid of charity.

There is a site called Car Events under construction at
http://193.132.29.176/ which includes lots of other events in the UK and
elsewhere.

Have a great holiday.

Dave Wagstaff