Re: hurraa

To: paul swarts <swart138@wxs.nl>,
Subject: Re: hurraa
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 17:38:01 -0600
>Wel folks, today is the day.
>Just bought my first Morgan.
>>From  being an enthousiatic looker, I,ve become an owner.
>My plus 4 wil be delivered coming wednesday.
>
>Paul Swarts
>1988 Plus 4
>
>PS feels good to write these words.

Congratulations Paul -

I would like to ask you to join my Morgan Registry, which is listed below -
I have 350 owners and their cars listed, and this list helps everyone who
might be in need of information or has a problem to find someone with a
similar car who might help. Please look it over and send me whatever
information you desire.

Also, please check the bibliography if you're in need of getting any
reference material.

Tony McLaughlin

L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.
Daphne, AL, USA