Re: 4/4 Realease bearing set up"Need Help !"

To: MGCTONY@aol.com
Subject: Re: 4/4 Realease bearing set up"Need Help !"
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 20:35:16 -0600
Yes Fred, it is a religious issue.  And as a  born again, evangelical 4/4
follower, I am aware that a study of the old religion is necessary to
understand how things got to the glory that Morganist find themselves in
at the present time. Since there is a possibility that God did tell P. H.
G. Morgan the true way, and that even Moses did not follow His will,  God
must most certainly intend for me to study three wheelers and thus if any
are known to be available, and are willing to live in abject poverty,
succor unto me.  It may be that 4 wheels are just an effeminate
affectation,  that any conveyance with more than three wheels are a
social adjustment that was made  just to conform to the laws of man,
except for pick-up trucks, and should be abandoned upon re-examination.
Surely we must do this , or at least me, if such a vehicle could be
obtained.
Faithfully, Chuck Harris