Morgan Three-Wheeler Info

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgan Three-Wheeler Info
From: MX2SS <MX2SS@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 17:22:08 EDT
Greetings to all fellow three-wheelers and would be three-wheelers on-line.

I have not often posted messages, but I do personally respond quite frequently
to someone's question.  Probably should share with all of you, but trike info
isn't all that exciting to a four wheeler.

I read Bob Paul's message asking for help with his F2 and it got me thinking.
At one time I was like him and didn't know where to turn.  Over the years I
have found there are a lot of knowledgable individuals and a lot of
information available, just have to find them/it.  I have found fellow owners
to be more than willing to share what they know.  Many have gone above and
beyond to help me and I really appreciated their help.  Now that my '36 SS is
almost (and I mean almost) done I feel what I learned should be shared with
those working to get their trike back on the road.  If what I pass on helps
some get their Morgan one step closer to being roadworthy then I made a
difference.

The Morgan Three-Wheeler Club library, as we have read in the April issue of
The Bulletin, has much to offer.  It's an excellent resource for Club members
to use.

Bert Varady
'91 4/4
'36 SS MX2