Re[4]: Wood frame for sale

To: "william b. lyons" <wblyons@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re[4]: Wood frame for sale
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:41:54 -0400
     The question really is: Is there a long wheelbase version for the rest
     of us? I'm getting ready to buy a bucket seat to put in my
     bench-seated car during VSCCA events because it will provide about 4"
     more "back" room for this 6'2" (and shrinking) morganista. Anybody in
     the NE U.S. who has a re-upholsterable bucket seat they'd like to sell
     should contact me. Elbows out now, a bit like Fangio (the only bit
     like Fangio)

     CB