Re: Trike for sale

To: nogera@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Trike for sale
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:16:06 -0500
Bob,
In the late 70's the club had a meeting in Waxahachi at Keith's house, he
used to belong to the club.  The car is a lot like Gwenda Stewarts
Brooklands trike.  He also had an Alvis with a dickey 1930 I think plus
bunches more of neat stuff.  I wonder if the cars are still there cause
his home in Waxahachi was Victorian gingerbread totally restored 3 storey
with galleries and porches all around.  I'll call and see if he might
trade for some land.
Chuck Harris
Matilda's companion  who it does not matter about taxes anyway.