Rare Morgans

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rare Morgans
From: "Hermen F.A. Pol" <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 15:24:34 +0200
To all Morgan fans!

Here's a message from a Dutch Morgan addict of long standing, Hermen
Pol. Those of you who are active internationally in Morgan clubs may
have come across my name before. For those who aren't, I tell you
something about myself.

Over the past 20 years I have built up a huge collection of literature
about -mainly- Morgan four-wheelers. An entire room is full of books,
club magazines, portfolios containing articles photos and Factory data,
slides and other memorabilia.

I am more or less specialized in the following models: 4/4 Series I
(2-seater, 4-seater and Drophead Coup=E9), +4 flat rad (2-seater,
4-seater, DHC), interim cowl models, +4 2-seater DHC, +4 4-seater DHC,
+4 Baby Doll, +4+, +4 Competition Model, +4 Super Sports, +8 Sports
Lightweight and one offs like the EB Morgan, SLR, +8GT2, etc. Of these
cars I have all Factory data and try to find out the individual history
of each cars of these types.

Therefore, anyone who owns [or used to own] such a car is invited
wholeheartedly to drop me a few lines, in order to let me know about
his/her car. Perhaps we can combine the data both of us have into a nice
history!

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Morgan-greetings,

Hermen Pol, Morgan Historian, Holland