Re: Time Trials

To: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>,
Subject: Re: Time Trials
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:49:27 -0400
What! No turns?

Morgans aren't drag racers; they're supposed to go sliding & bouncing
merrily through the esses, then pass everything in sight at the end of the
straights, when their superior braking is put to use!

My '67 +4 has practically a fluid drive due to a horribly abused clutch!
However, once it gets going, it accelerates & stops quite smartly.

Arlo, keep us posted on your event. It sounds like fun.

Jerry Murphy