Re: Plus 8 Wiring Diagram Wanted

To: Naoz@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Plus 8 Wiring Diagram Wanted
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 15:11:31 -0400
Mike,

In Ken Hill's book, "Completely Morgan, Four Wheelers from 1968", there is a
general wiring diagram on page 128.  It references this as a 1973 wiring
diagram which is used as the basis for all models produced sine '73 with
only minor variations on the theme.  If you have a '79Plus 8, this is a book
you need to have.  I've found it extremely valuable in the little bit of
work I have done on my '91.

The book was published in 1994 by Veloce in Dorset England and I'm sure you
can find it at any Morgan parts provider.

Good luck.

Gary Kneisley
Grafton, OH

1991 +8  R10432