Ferrari for sale

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ferrari for sale
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 18:12:45 -0400
Hi Morgan drivers. I need room in my garage so I am
selling my Ferrari. It is a 1978 308 GTS. It is red (of course)
with a white interior. It has a new clutch and new Goodyear Eagle tires. I
just overhauled the 4 Weber carbs and the car has
passed NJ inspection. It has a/c,a Nakamichi stereoand remote radar
detector. The belts were replaced at 50,000 and the car just turned 57k. I
have the tool kit , shop manual, and a Beverly Hills Co. cover.
The car is very clean and fun to drive. It shouldn't need any work.
Previous owner added a spoiler to the rear making it look like an 80's
version. The carburated 308s are slightly faster and more reliable than the
early fuel injected 80's cars. They built
about 2200 carburated 308s. I just purchased a 74 V-12 E-type
and don't need 2 high performance cars, plus I need the
garage space. Interested? Asking $29,500. The car is in NJ.
I had my fun, now it can be your turn. Own a legend for the price
of a Buick. I don't want to sell my +4, so the Ferrari is expendable.
STU ROSS
'63+4 (member of 3/4 & MOPS)