Re: Morgan +8 For Sale

To: Fred kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Morgan +8 For Sale
From: Steve Moore <steve.moore@cnetns.tcp.csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 08:51:31 +1000
Upgraded suspension? Wire wheels? What kind of Plus 8 is this? The only car
with wires that I know of is one of the factory prototypes which is now
owned by Allon Whites the Mog dealer at Cranfield. The thought of all that
power being transfered to the road through wire wheels is a bit scary to my
mind. In fact the factory decided to fit magnesium alloy wheels for this
very reason.

Can you provide any more details?

Cheers

Steve

>MORGAN +8 For Sale
>
>1985 model, Canadian car with 50,000 Kilometers. Upgraded suspension.
>New paint - 2 tone blue. Wire wheels & luggage rack. Located in Ann
>Arbor, Michigan.
>Serious offers considered.
>Contact: Bob Poloz
>(734) 485-5907
>email: gfjpbsp@ameritech.net
>
>--
>Fred Kuzyk
>President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada
>
>Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
>http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc

Please Note new Phone and Fax numbers

Dr. Stephen Moore
CSIRO Tropical Agriculture