Re: WHAT TO DO IN LA

To: "william b. lyons" <wblyons@mindspring.com>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WHAT TO DO IN LA
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 14:03:17 -0400
At 09:06 AM 6/25/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I HAVE TO KILL THIS SATURDAY IN THE LA AREA. AS A MORGANOPHILE WHAT CAN I DO
>TO KILL TIME?

While not really a Morgan activity, one of the most interesting days I had
on the left coast was a beautiful drive up the 101 through Ventura, a side
trip to neat Ojai for an ice cream from the stand next to the local
department store on their main street, then up to Sterns Wharf at Santa
Barbara.

The coast line is thrilling, and the scenery, restaurants, winery and
sightseeing on the wharf is really a fun way to spend a Saturday.

Enjoy.

Gary
Grafton, OH
1991 +8