Morgans & Jaguars picnic

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Morgans & Jaguars picnic
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 13:06:18 -0400
Attention NJ, PA, NJ & MD area Morgan drivers.
We are invited to a multi club picnic at Tinicum Park
in Uhlerstown, PA along the Delaware river on Sun.
July 19. The Jaguar Auto Group is our host club,and
several other groups will be there including the bentley Driver's
Club,Three/Four Morgans & MOPS. The park
is across the river from Frenchtown, NJ and a few miles north of New Hope,
PA. If you are interested in attending
the picnic, please contact me via email or if you have
my phone number through the Morgan clubs, give me a call. Last year's event
was a great success.
STU ROSS
3/4 Morgan Group; MOPS, BDC, JAG