A Three-Wheeler Back from the Dead

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Three-Wheeler Back from the Dead
From: MX2SS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:55:17 EDT
It's finally done!  Thursday, 25 June is one day Julie and I won't easily
forget.  The date marks the official end to the 6 year rebuild of our 1936
Super Sports.  It came as quite a shock to finally see it all together.  Runs
great and looks great.  Definitely takes some getting used to.   On the way
back to Missouri it even got a little, just a little, wet on the trailer so no
one can say I only take the trike out in the sunshine.

The color is, Brunswick green with oxblood seats and a black cloth hood and
tonneau.

Did we enjoy it?  Yes, why do you think we have two more?

Bert and Julie Varady
'91 4/4  and '35/'36/'38 Super Sports