Wood frame, body restoration and painting 59 +4 4 seat

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wood frame, body restoration and painting 59 +4 4 seat
From: John Stanton <jjs3rd@ix5.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 09:22:56 -0400
Greetings,

I am looking to split my restoration project into various disaplines and
farming out the pieces I do not have expertise in.  Has anyone had
experience with RAGTOPS & ROADSTERS of Perkasie, PA?  I am considering
sending the body work down there.  Body parts are complete except for the
need for new rear panel as well as new wood frame.  The front wings have
the typical Morgan spyder cracks at the mirror mounts.

Ideas?

Thanks,

JJS