3/4 Morgan Groups' Autumn Mog

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 3/4 Morgan Groups' Autumn Mog
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:42:36 -0400
AUTUMN MOG XX UPDATE

WHO:    3/4 Morgan Group
WHERE:  Jiminy Peak, Massachusetts
WHEN:   September 11-13, 1998

Let me tell you a little bit about Jiminy Peak, the site of this year's Autumn
Mog.
This mountain resort in the Berkshires, noted for its ski runs during the
winter months,
is nestled in the Southwest corner of Vermont.   The area is prime
leaf-watching
territory in mid-September when we will be arriving there.  Based on personal
experience, it has a liberal number of antique store and barns as well as
several outlet
shops sprinkled along the rural highways near the resort.

All Moggers who register before August 11th are guaranteed one of the
air-conditioned
"Country Inn Suites".   Each suite includes a master bedroom with a queen-sized
bed,
a spacious living room with queen sized sleeper sofa and cable TV, bath and
powder
room, plus a fully equipped kitchen.

NOTE:  The 3/4 Groups' block of rooms will only be held through August 11th.
After
that rooms will be assigned on an "as available" basis, so register EARLY.  If
you are not
a 3/4 Group member and would like to receive additional information or a
registration
package, please call Stu Ross at (908) 876-3688, or Dede Eagles at (203)
869-7195.

The $325 event fee (double occupancy) includes the Welcome Buffet on Friday
night,  two
nights in a Country Inn Suite, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, Rallye,
Gymknana and
Concours, Awards Banquet on Saturday night, and all taxes and gratuities.
(there are reduced rates for single occupancy or one-nighters).

The Saturday night festivities will once again include the Grand Auction of
some of the finest
odds and ends carefully removed from the garages and attics of some of our most
outstanding
members.

Hope to see you there,

Joe DeLuca,