Losing smoke

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Losing smoke
From: Dick Love <slikdik@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:03:52 -0700
The smoke is leaking out of our '72 mog 4/4 somewhere between the
ignition switch and the starter. I did replace the solenoid but that
doesn't seem to make any difference. I know the starter is up to it as I
can hot wire it directly off the battery and it cranks. The ignition
switch heats up when I turn the key to start. Electrics scare the s--t
out of me (my hobby is old brit motorcycles and even their electrics
confuse me). So....Any reliable Morgan repair facilities/people in SoCal
(preferably the SF Valley) recommended? Thanks.

Dick