Re: mog aesthetics

To: Gerry Willburn <Gerry_Willburn@qmail4.nba.TRW.COM>
Subject: Re: mog aesthetics
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:32:25 -0600
Hey Gerry,

Yeah, I know which Ford is which, almost... I was referring the Jr.
that was head of the company at the time the Edsel was (introduced and
extroduced).  Can you see the clown putting a Ranger through its
paces?  Or a Pacer through its ranges?  (I actually quite like several
of the Edsel models but its design was as far from organic as you
could get.)

And yes, my recollection is that Bob McNamara did drive.  He drove
thousands of GIs to various airports where they climbed aboard 707s
and winged off to beautiful downtown Saigon.  Many of them used
one-way tickets.

--Colin