Re: Insurance for Mogs in US???

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insurance for Mogs in US???
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:28:55 -0400
Hi Stu,

Yes, American Collectors (in a genuine gesture of helpfulness)
recommended I contact Condon & Skelly and even gave me their
800 number.  The number was busy yesterday so I'll have to try
again today.

I don't mind the 2500 mile rule.  American Collectors has a 3000
mile rule so we're used to that.  $500 sounds like a nice low
premium for your Ferrari, which I know is in great shape.
By the way, what year is the Ferrari?

Glad to hear you've made a claim and actually had it satisfied. In
the 13 years we've had the 4/4 there has never been a single claim,
nor a tow required, not that I'm complaining).

I prefer a New Jersey company so that if I have a major problem
with a claim I can go right down to the head office and pound my
fist on someone's desk.  Beats the heck out of being put on HOLD
by somebody named "Bobbi" in Wisconsin.
(No offense to Wisconsin - love their cheese)

Joe D