kit

To: pliey@circwnet.com
Subject: kit
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 13:33:10 -0500
Pat -

That is obviously a kit, and not a very good one at that... I've never heard
of a Morgan kit car - It may be a takeoff of a Lotus Super Seven... You'll
know a real Morgan when you sit in one and drive it...

Check out my web page for more information..

Tony McLaughlin

==================================
http://morganville.home.ml.org

ldmcjr@zebra.netPat Liley --  (pliey@crcwnet.com) -- Sun Jul 19 07:31:56 PDT
1998

Greetings. Just back from PNW ALL BRITISH FIELD MEET and have fallen in love
with Morgans! Currently own 2 Minis ('61 sedan and '65 Morris Traveller
Estate), a "61 Nash Metropolitan, '72 Fiat Spyder and 4 more mundane autos.
Now I want a Morgan! :-) Saw 30-40 Morgans displayed, and owners mentioned
prices of $13-20K for decent models. Drove home ,about 130 miles, and saw
one displayed in a parking lot. Owner says it was built in Seattle inearly
1980s based on a late '40s model. Has fiberglass (?) body and (super?
turbo?)charged 4 cyl engine. I haven't looked at the car as I was in a
hurry, and owner was busy with other duties so didn't offer much info. Can
anyone here offer any info? Is the car a MORGAN or simply a kit? Value?
Asking price $8,000.