replies to my questions regarding purchasing a 1931 Super Sport Aero pro

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: replies to my questions regarding purchasing a 1931 Super Sport Aero project
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:30:57 -0400
Many, many thanks to all the listers who responded to my enquiries. So =
many in fact that I don't have the time to reply to all. I learned a lot =
and will be taking my time and being patient while looking for the =
"right" trike. I will also join the club as suggested!

Thanks,

Daniel Thompson
BTW, I live in Montreal, run the local Jag Club, have restored (or not) =
about 30 cars over the last 20 years, currently am restoring two Austin =
Healeys and am starting to appreciate pre-war cars. Would like to go =
pre-war vintage racing. In response to the enquiry, I am young and =
financially secure!