Morgan Kit Cars

Subject: Morgan Kit Cars
From: "Arlo J. Levisen" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:14:43 +0300
DFLer's:  for those of you who might be interested in such a little
tidbit, on page 14 of the June, 1998, issue of "Deals On Wheels", there
is a Morgan Verona Replica Kit Car for sale.  It was assembled in 1985,
has 4,400 miles on it, has dual Weber carbs, wire wheels, 4-speed stick
shift and a 4 cylinder German engine.  The asking price is $6,595 and
the car is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  PH: (616) 453-6510.

In reviewing the picture it seems to me to be a particularily
unflattering replication of a Morgan.  I have read of the "Verona"
version before, can't say I have ever seen one pictured previously.

What's the story behind these kits?

Thanks,

Arlo Levisen, Revillo, SD  '87 Plus 8