'67 Competition 4/4's for sale

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '67 Competition 4/4's for sale
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 08:00:15 -0400
Scott Willoughby is having trouble posting this, so I'm putting it out here
for him.

I just spoke with a gentleman in southern New Jersey who has 2 very
interesting cars for sale. It seems he has
gotten ahold of two 4/4s which belonged to John Britton in the 60s & 70s.
These cars were supposedly his personal
competition cars and seem to have some interesting history and
modifications. Ian has been in touch with the factory
and others. He has much intriguing information about these cars. They had
been in storage in Phila. Since 1978.
I have seen the blue car IMHO it is in good original shape.  I have heard
from others that both cars run well and drive
nicely. He is looking to sell them to good homes, offers considered.
If interested, Please respond directly to owner,
Mr. Ian Arnott ph (609)-624-3336
***
1967 4/4 1600 GT comp. RHD, 74 spoke wyres, Brooklands wheel
Very fast, Blue body with Black interior.,
Black dash with different switches( Seems to be a prototype for earlier
+8 dashes), Remote shifter(not push-pull),
High ratio rear, lucas front spot and reversing lights.
Only driven 3 weeks in USA, 42,000 miles
***
1500 GT Comp. RHD, 68 spoke wyres
1967 4/4
Very fast, Green, wood dash, Remote shifter(not push-pull),
needs tyres, 51,000miles
Never registered in USA
***
Joe DeLuca