RE: heat and Gage Repair

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: heat and Gage Repair
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 98 18:06:11 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Stephen:
    I may not be able to make TEX MOG in September as it is being held on
the weekend of my daughters birthday.  However I hope to attend Blair -MOG
in Va  Beach August 28 to September 3rd. ( Hint to John )
I finally got Duchess back together and  have been working the bugs out .
Yesterday took her on a 20 mile  spin down the freeway in midday. Temp was
107 f   according to the radio and 111 f according to the bank sign on the
road side. The gear lever was so hot I had to use a rag to shift and I had
to keep moving my foot because the petal heat.

(  I think its rather funny,  got a nice Mog just waiting for the summer to
end so I can drive it , mean while my summer car, a MGBGT (with A/C)  pulls
daily duty.
Texas is the Bizarro World of LBCs.

Re the gauge I'm getting ready to send my speedo to MO-MA  in New Mexico

>From my list archives:
Mo-Ma Mfg.
1321 Second Street N.W.
Albuquerque, NM 87102
505-766-6661
   because::
Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
(who uses Mo-Ma and is happy with their work....)
:---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------
. George,

MO-MA has a website at the following address

        http://www.lofthouse.com/moma

Address/phone (on web) is

        MO-MA
        1321 2nd St. NW
        Albuquerque, NM  87102
        (505) 766-6661

Very helpful and knowlegeable folks (Margaret there is a gem).  Good luck.